If you want to make a hot pocket in the microwave oven, there are a few very important steps to complete the procedure of cooking frozen hot pockets in the microwave, which you must have to keep in mind, before staring the baking process of hot pockets. Some of the most important and useful precautions are as follows:
- The first thing you need to do is to set up your microwave’s optimum temperature ranging from 400 to 500 degrees and power ranging from 600 watt to 1200 watt, so that you can comfortably prepare the hot pockets in it.
- Another thing is that you should never use plastic or paper plates to make hot pockets in microwave oven. Because when these plates get hot at very high temperature, very toxic chemicals are released from them.
- Remove the wrapper and put the frozen hot pocket out of this packaging. Now it’s time to place it inside the crunchy sleeve.
- Hot Pockets should be heated in the microwave for two to three minutes with the sleeve on a plate that is safe for the device. The timing of making hot pockets depend upon the number of hot pockets you want to bake. If there are many hot pockets the range of time may increase.
- Once your hot pocket is cooked completely, carefully take it out from the crunchy sleeve without providing any damage. Read more about How long to cook hot pocket?
Is it safe to cook hot pockets in the microwave?
If proper precautions are taken, and by having enough knowledge about how long to cook a hot pocket in the microwave then you can definitely use microwave for the completion of this purpose in safely manner. A normal range of temperature, pressure and timing is an essential factor for the manufacturing process. You should use gloves to remove the hot pockets out of the microwave to avoid any unwanted injury or wound.
What flavors can be given to the hot pockets in microwave?
There are various flavors that can be given to the hot pockets, while baking in the microwave oven. Proper temperature allows these flavors to get dissolved deeply into the hot pocket and also provides you sufficient instructions about how long to cook a hot pocket in the microwave. Some of the most popular flavors, which can be given to these hot pockets at optimum temperature ranging from 400 degrees to 500 degrees, which are as follows:
- Beef Taco Hot Pockets with Seasoned Crust
- Cheddar Cheeseburger Hot Pockets with Buttery Crispy Crust
- Hot Philly Steak and Cheese Croissant Crust Pouches
- Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheddar Hot Pockets with Croissant Crust
- Beef BBQ Hot Pockets Recipe with Buttery Crispy Crust
- Chicken Pot Pie Hot Pockets with puffy crust
- Hot Pockets of ham and cheese with croissant
- Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheddar Hot Pockets with a Crunchy, Buttery Crust
- Crispy Crust Pepperoni Pizza Hot Pockets
- Crunchy Crust Five Cheese Pizza Hot Pockets